COMMERCIAL DISPUTES, NEGOTIATIONS, AND COUNSELING
Having worked at two of New York’s best commercial litigation firms and having prosecuted corruption in New Jersey, I am experienced in commercial litigation and negotiation.
I have successfully litigated a wide variety of business disputes, having represented and counseled investors, Wall Street professionals, manufacturers, and other entrepreneurs in New York state and federal courts, and in arbitrations before AAA, FINRA, and JAMS tribunals.
Some highlights of my work include:
- Winning two federal jury trial verdicts of over $20 million on behalf of an education industry client in two federal jury trials;
- Representing investors in arbitration and litigation in connection with a failed multi-million dollar investment in a hedge fund;
- Counseling an international technology startup on a variety of contractual matters;
- Successfully prosecuting a New Jersey political figure who stole nearly $1.9 million from ordinary citizens;
- Representing a private equity firm in a World Bank investigation of alleged anti-bribery regulations, securing avoidance of all charges;
- Obtaining exoneration of securities industry professional accused of fraud by the SEC in a federal jury trial spanning nearly two months.